Thursday 14 November 2013

Dinosaurs and Dodo's Hang Out (Renegade Craft Fair)

Crafty Looking RCF (Renegade Craft Fair) for you slo-mos
Last weekend I was probably thee most tired I have ever been. Working all week preparing stock and then getting up at stupid o'clock to avoid rail replacement wasn't the beginning of a fresh faced and stress free weekend!

I looked a mess, so THANK YOU, to anybody that still approached our stall and bought from us, as we not only looked a mess, but I feel I was also talking delirious nonsense too!

However, now I've got that apology/rant out of the way...

Renegade is an AWESOME-TASTIC weekend for sellers and buyers alike.


Us having all the fun on our joint stall with the Epic-ly Amazing hello DODO
I am going to show you snapshots of my weekend, I'm not going to show you the layout of sellers' stalls because it's Thursday and I've already seen a million posts like that. Sorry if I have mentioned these people before, my taste hasn't changed...


Toby (i like CATS) struggling with all his luggage on the way to Renegade, he struggled on the way home too but no photos of that!


Bredan (i am acrylic) had the best badge. He's very very helpful. 
Jacques kept leaping into all of my photos...
Prawn Brooch by Magasin. I did the really annoying thing of trying to redesign somebody else's product. I really wanted a prawn-y necklace and was trying to work out if I could make this beautiful brooch into what I wanted. Sarah was EXTREMELY patient with me. She's lovely.


Cheska is super happy in front of her stall (mooshpie)

Our Crafty Crewdem leaving Renegade :( including Sally from Hand Over Your Fairy Cakes, and Amy her trusty Stall buddy! (all credit for this photo goes to Sally, except she's in it so ermm.)

So did you like my little wander around Renegade or would you prefer me to do a list of all the sellers I like and their products, because I have all the photos to do that blogpost too... let me know in the comments yeah?

ROAR!



PS I haven't edited my photos, there aren't enough hours in the day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love seeing some of my favourite crafty sellers in this post! One day I will get myself to peruse the goodness at Renegade!!

Anonymous said...

I loved Renegade! I so wanted the elephant on circus ball - necklace, but when I did my second walk around it was sold! So I got George instead, who I was going to put on my Christmas wish list...In fact, I'm wearing him today! ~ LittleMissPlump

dulda said...

hey hey! amazing stuff, i bought your black stud earrings as featured here :)
http://patterntheretofollow.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/renegade-craft-fair.html